If you were born anytime after 1980 you probably won't be able to appreciate how awesome and rad this t-shirt is. Cru Jones is a pioneer to the BMX scene. While other bikers were working on bunny-hops, table-tops, and endo's, Cru was perfecting his back-flip. If Cru wasn't working on his back-flip you could catch him at the local lake ass-sliding down concrete drains. Still don't think Cru is a pioneer, well just ask the music group "Real Life" who their inspiration was while writing the song "Send Me an Angel".
- Professionally Screen printed by hand and by us.
- Black Silkscreen Print
- 4.5 oz. 100% super soft spun cotton jersey
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Unisex fit
- T-shirt image shown is a preview of the design, the t-shirt color and size of design may vary slightly.
- Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry
- SIZE CHART