Dayton, Ohio... aka... "The Gem City". Ask 5 different people how it got that nickname and you'll get 5 different answers. With this design, we took it back to 1796... you know... when all of those gems were laying around everywhere and everyone flocked Dayton to mine all those precious gems and diamonds. Yeah... that's how it got its name. Rumor has it that there's a secret bunker under the old Dayton Gym Club where they still store some of these precious goodies.
- Professionally Screen printed by hand and by us.
- Grey or Black Silkscreen Print
- 4.5 oz. 100% super soft spun cotton jersey
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Normal fit
- Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry
- SIZE CHART