If you grew up in the Dayton area in the 60's through the 90's and you were bored on the weekend, more than likely at some point you ended up at the infamous Frankenstein's Castle located in Kettering, Ohio. Smoking some cigarettes (no magical puff vapor flutes) and whatever random alcohol that your oldest buddy could score, we all thought we were some bad-asses, that is until Kettering Police would come rolling by with their spotlight. If you ever hung out at this landmark... THIS TEE SHIRT IS FOR YOU!
- Professionally Screen printed by hand and by us.
- Grey Silkscreen Print
- 4.5 oz. 100% super soft spun cotton jersey
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Unisex fit
- T-shirt image shown is a preview of the design, the t-shirt color and size of design may vary slightly.
- Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry
- SIZE CHART