The Air Jordan 3's were released in 1988 and have been in our top 3 favorite kicks of all time. The elephant or cement print pattern was a staple to making the shoe stick out and set itself apart from any other shoe. The shoe has been retroed many times over the years and still holds up as a fashion icon over 30 years later. So, with all the history and our love for this shoe, we found it fitting that we would drop this pattern on our NIFT logo script. We can't believe it took us so long, but after many hours of studying and re-creating the pattern, we are happy to finally pull it off.
- Professionally Screen printed by hand and by us.
- Grey or Black Silkscreen Print
- Our "NIFT" mark is on our designs to ensure brand authenticity.
- T-shirt image shown is a preview of the design, the t-shirt color and size of design may vary slightly.
- Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry