A lot of people think the term "Sick Whip" is slang that has only been around for a little bit, well, those people would be wrong. The term "Sick Whip" isn't a cool term that was started by rappers or hip youth... nope the phrase was first used by a man by the name of Herbert S Guffy III. When Herbert saw his buddy pull up in his new 1910 Model T... Herbert simply said... "Sick Whip!" So next time you see a smooth ride and call it a "Sick Whip" think of Herbert.
- Professionally Screen printed by hand and by us.
- White Silkscreen Print
- 4.5 oz. 100% super soft spun cotton jersey
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Unisex fit
- T-shirt image shown is a preview of the design, the t-shirt color and size of design may vary slightly.
- Machine Wash Cold, Hang to Dry
- SIZE CHART